Board l own and use – the Arduino Mega microcontroller board version 2560
It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove o UNO.
- Microcontroller ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
Project updates to come….