Screenshots and notes as l compiled this add-on, for Blender 2.81
– Compiling FLIP Fluids for Blender (Windows x64)
Windows 10 x64
Nvidia Cuda 10.1 + OpenCL 1.2 installed
After a lot of issues with the process above, l discovered below and successfully got the addon compiled
5 days, and still baking a example scene at 400 resolution!!!
Cascading Water Feature scene
- Max 1080 width
- 3500kps video bitrate
- 29.96 frames per second
- AAC audio 128kpbs
- 3-60 seconds max video length
- 15Mb size?
- H.264 video codec
- MP4,MOV video container format
I worked on Linux Sun solaris and helpdesk systems under CAT! Got a lot of great exposure as Linux developed by joining PSU CAT.
Some video video clips l shot using the Canon EOS RP below.
Unreal Engine 4 Compilation
- source: github – you need to register with epicgames
- I used VS 2017. Visual Studio 2019 also works.
- Have at least 80-90Gb free space
- compiling takes about 1 hr+