I worked on Linux Sun solaris and helpdesk systems under CAT! Got a lot of great exposure as Linux developed by joining PSU CAT.
Unreal Engine 4 Compilation
- source: github – you need to register with epicgames
- I used VS 2017. Visual Studio 2019 also works.
- Have at least 80-90Gb free space
- compiling takes about 1 hr+
Useful links so far:
- Unity Reference page
- Unity ARKit By Example
- GitHub source
- Simple ARKit 2 Tutorial on How to Build an App with Face Tracking
- ARKit Prerequisites
- Virtual Camera Plugin
Getting started with ARFoundation Unity Video
I will post what works for me as l progress.
- From link two – this seems l need an Apple OS to target. I hope l can get this to work maybe using an Apple iPad since l dont own any Apple workstation/laptop. 8.2.2019
Not sure why nba.com thinks l would want to remove this….. 🙂
I use primarily Nvidia GPU cards for rendering, some ML, Cuda projects etc – and occasionally run benchmarks on the cards l have on different workstations for comparison.
Using OctaneBench – click here to download – here are some results. I used OctaneBench 4.00c
GTX970 4GB Desktop PC 94.16
GTX1060 6GB – on Alienware 17R5 Laptop 91.31
GTX 1080 8GB – Desktop PC – 147.30
Seems a bit odd to me that a GTX1060 is beat by a GTX970, but that might be because of the mobile vs desktop version? , l am pretty sure l have ran other tests posted on this website showign a GTX1060 exceeding a GTX970
QuadQuadro M600M 2GB 21.23